News & Events
COVID-19 Update as of 3.31.2021
Lobbies are open at all banking centers with the exception of our Walmart Banking Center in Waterloo and Schnucks Banking Center in O’Fallon and. Our Walmart Banking Center and Schnucks Banking Center continue to be closed until further notice. If it is in the best interest of our employees, customers and communities to close any other lobby temporarily, signage will be posted on the doors at that location.
We truly want to thank you for your ongoing patience and cooperation during these unprecedented times.
- Masks are required in our banking centers.
- If you are currently sick or have been sick within the past 14 days, we kindly request that you use our drive-up services.
- Due to the mask requirement, additional identification may be requested.
- Please practice social distancing and stay at least 6 feet apart.
- Maximum lobby area capacity will be posted on the door at each banking center.
Our staff continues to take extra precautions by sanitizing commonly touched surfaces and washing and sanitizing their hands frequently. You may continue to conduct business through our drive-up service as well.
We continue to monitor guidance from our county and state and will keep you informed as things progress or possibly change. If you have any questions or concerns about visiting our lobbies, please do not hesitate to contact any banking center or by calling us toll-free at 888.231.3165.
Helping Strays, the Humane Society of Monroe County
First National Bank of Waterloo’s Main Banking Center has teamed up with Helping Strays, Humane Society of Monroe County! The Main branch (228 S Main Street in Waterloo) is an official drop site for donations off Helping Stray’s wish list. A drop box is available in our bank lobby. Please see the list of requested donation items. If you know of anyone who currently donates or would like to, please share this information with them!